Zigloa Limited a company incorporated under company number 7286316 (Zigloa, or our, us or we) provides an online platform (comprising of the website and app “Platform”) allowing users to seamlessly review their food product’s details for compliance. We comply with the Privacy Act 1993 when dealing with your personal information. “Personal information” means any information that can identify you either directly or indirectly (i.e. by reference to any other information that we have access too).
2. Changes to this policy
We may modify or change this policy at any time by publishing an updated policy on our website.
3. Information we collect about you
Personal information you provide to us:
- When you create a Zigloa account we collect your name, email address, billing details country
- When you provide feedback we collect your name, email address , your communication to us
- Each time you log-in to your Zigloa account we collect you log-in name, email address, password
Information we may automatically collect:
- Each time you visit our website we may automatically information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type, browser language, information about your device type, operating systems (e.g. iOS or Android), cookies and the pages you visit.
4. How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- verify your identity;
- provide our services to you;
- send you notifications that are relevant: you are welcome to unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link;
- improve our services that we provide to you;
- notify you about changes to our services; and
- respond to your questions and other customer care related activities. We will only access a User’s account with their express and written permission (email is preferred method).
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to website by you; therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not collect your credit card details. User credit card details are encrypted and stored securely by Stripe, allowing Zigloa to automatically bill a user’s credit card, as per user membership plan.
You are responsible for the security, confidentiality of passwords and you are encouraged to choose strong passwords to ensure the safety of your information.
The Platform has a lock-out mechanism in place for incorrectly entered passwords.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Services properly, you may not be able to “sign in” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all other offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are visiting our Platform.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and Platform traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on our Platform.
7. Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers for processing to enable the administration of the Platform.
- Legal purposes. We may share your personal information were we are required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services.
- Business sale. In the event that we sell the business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets. If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your personal information will be one of the transferred assets.
8. How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will retain your personal information for as long as you have an account with us or for so long as it is needed to be able to provide our Services to you. If you choose to delete your account we will delete your personal information unless it is necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse.
9. Updating/correction of your personal information
We value the accuracy of the information provided by you. You can confirm, change, delete or update personal information by contacting us as noted in paragraph 11 below.
10. NZ law
11. Communications with us
You can contact us via the contact us form on our website.